Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 4 - Design Process


SPATIAL ARRANGEMENTS


- Parti Idea -

I feel that courtyards and or internal gardens in my design will offer a delightful experience and an environmental filter, that protect the inside of the Cabin from harsh direct sunlight.

- Matrix and Bubble Diagrams -

Figuring out the spatial arrangement of my cabin was an important step for me to understand where to position the courtyards and internal spaces, as my is aimed to capture the site surroundings and vegetation.

- Rough Floor Plans & Circulation ideas -

I wanted to exemplify the Parti ideas by creating a circulation around the Cabin that moves in a similar direction to the cool breezes that enter.

- Small Conceptual Vignettes -

These small vignettes offer insight into the beginning ideas of the interior spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment